Nurses and Nursing Faculty use the links below to explore the various options provided by the Tennessee Deans & Directors for the Schools of Nursing in Tennessee!
Below is a list of the upcoming Nursing Continuing Education opportunities that are being provided by the University of Tennessee Health Science Center – College of Nursing.
2020 Elinor F. Reed Distinguished Visiting Professorship
TITLE: Zip Code Versus Genetic Code: Which Has More Influence on Patient Outcomes?
SPEAKER: Ansley G. Stanfill, PhD, RN – Associate Dean of Research and Associate Professor – UTHSC College of Nursing
Friday, March 27, 2019
2:00 pm – 4:30 pm (Registration begins at 1:30 pm)
Memphis Botanic Garden, 750 Cherry Road, Memphis, TN 38117
Please feel free to distribute among your staff and colleagues. PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION THROUGH EVENTBRITE: HTTPS://2020REEDDVP.EVENTBRITE.COM
All links open in a new window. Close the window to return to this site!
- Nurse: Their Vital Role in Transforming Healthcare – video from Johnson & Johnson
- Discover Nursing
- Occupational Outlook: LPN – US Department of Labor
- Occupational Outlook: RN – US Department of Labor
Professional Nursing Organizations and other Organizations of Interest to Nurses
- National Student Nurses Association
- Tennessee Nurses Association
- Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International – Nursing Honor Society
Professional Nursing Education & Licensing Organizations
Nursing Faculty Positions
The following Schools of Nursing in Tennessee have some great opportunities for faculty looking for a new challenge! Click on the school logo below to see more information. Updated 9/23/2019
Gallatin/Cookeville Higher Education Campus/Livingston Campus