Nurses and Nursing Faculty use the links below to explore the various options provided by the Tennessee Deans & Directors for the Schools of Nursing in Tennessee!
November 2, 2020
Time: 5:00 – 7:30 pm Eastern
The University of Tennessee (UTK) College of Nursing and the Gamma Chapter of Sigma Nurses National Honor Society are hosting a FREE virtual research day event on November 2, 2020. We are having a panel presentation and the presenters are big names in nursing. Please see the attached flyer and go to our webpage that describes the speakers.
To register: https://nursing.utk.edu/research/research-day-2020/
November 6, 2020
UTHSC 2020 Distinguished Visiting Professor series: Ethical and Human Challenges of Coping with COVID-19
SPEAKER: Douglas S. Diekema, MD, MPH
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm via Zoom
To register: HTTPS://2020CASHDOLLARDVP.EVENTBRITE.COM.
All links open in a new window. Close the window to return to this site!
- Nurse: Their Vital Role in Transforming Healthcare – video from Johnson & Johnson
- Discover Nursing
- Occupational Outlook: LPN – US Department of Labor
- Occupational Outlook: RN – US Department of Labor
Professional Nursing Organizations and other Organizations of Interest to Nurses
- National Student Nurses Association
- Tennessee Nurses Association
- Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International – Nursing Honor Society
Professional Nursing Education & Licensing Organizations
Nursing Faculty Positions
The following Schools of Nursing in Tennessee have some great opportunities for faculty looking for a new challenge! Click on the school logo below to see more information. Updated 9/18/2020
Gallatin/Cookeville Higher Education Campus/Livingston Campus