Nurses and Nursing Faculty use the links below to explore the various options provided by the Tennessee Deans & Directors for the Schools of Nursing in Tennessee!
The Clinician’s Role in Helping Parents Achieve Their Definition of ‘Being a Good Parent to My Seriously Ill Child
SPEAKER: Pamela Hinds, PhD, RN, FAAN
Friday, November 1, 2019
8:45am – 12:00 pm (Registration and light refreshments begins at 7:30 am)
Memphis Botanic Garden ½750 Cherry Road ½ Memphis, TN 38117
Please feel free to distribute amongst your staff and colleagues. PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION THROUGH EVENTBRITE: HTTPS://2019CASHDOLLARDVP.EVENTBRITE.COM/.
All links open in a new window. Close the window to return to this site!
- Nurse: Their Vital Role in Transforming Healthcare – video from Johnson & Johnson
- Discover Nursing
- Occupational Outlook: LPN – US Department of Labor
- Occupational Outlook: RN – US Department of Labor
Professional Nursing Organizations and other Organizations of Interest to Nurses
- National Student Nurses Association
- Tennessee Nurses Association
- Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International – Nursing Honor Society
Professional Nursing Education & Licensing Organizations
Nursing Faculty Positions
The following Schools of Nursing in Tennessee have some great opportunities for faculty looking for a new challenge! Click on the school logo below to see more information. Updated 9/23/2019
Gallatin/Cookeville Higher Education Campus/Livingston Campus