Nurses and Nursing Faculty use the links below to explore the various options provided by the Tennessee Deans & Directors for the Schools of Nursing in Tennessee!
Continuing Education Opportunities
August 2, 2017
Faculty Development Workshop
The workshop will provide you with strategies and resources to 1) better contextualize theory content to the bedside so students can see why it is relevant, 2) better integrate classroom and clinical instruction, and 3) emphasize clinical reasoning throughout the curriculum.
Location: Freed-Hardeman University in Dickson
Download Flyer with registration information
August 3-4, 2017
TN Nursing Education Institute 2017
An institute designed to provide knowledge and skills for the novice nurse educator and a refresher for more experienced faculty.
Location: MTSU in Murfressboro
Download Brochure & Registration Form
All links open in n new window. Close the window to return to this site!
- Nurse: Their Vital Role in Transforming Healthcare – video from Johnson & Johnson
- Discover Nursing
- Occupational Outlook: LPN – US Department of Labor
- Occupational Outlook: RN – US Department of Labor
Professional Nursing Organizations and other Organizations of Interest to Nurses
- National Student Nurses Association
- Tennessee Nurses Association
- Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International – Nursing Honor Society
Professional Nursing Education & Licensing Organizations